Room Rate Payment and Exclusion from Room
- All room rates are payable by noon on their due date, and late charges are assessed at $10.00 per day beginning on your due date.
- Check-out time is 12 noon.
- We have a strict no refund policy.
- Guest acknowledges and agrees that he/she may be denied access to his/her room immediately at the check out time and/or at the expiration of the time period for which guest has fully paid for occupation of the room, and that owner and management are not required to obtain a court order or to initiate any formal eviction proceeding with the court.
- Guest agrees and acknowledges that, in the event guest (or a visitor of guest) refuses to voluntarily vacate the room at check out time and/or at the expiration of the time period for which guest has fully paid for occupation of the room, guest will be responsible for any and all expenses incurred by owner and/or management in securing possession of the room at the exclusion of guest (or guest or visitor of guest), including but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and costs.
- All affiliated properties participate in an 86 list program. If you leave with an outstanding balance you will be added to this list and will be considered a “non-eligible” customer for all Siegel Suites Select® properties until your old balance is current, or you enter into a payment agreement plan.
- There is a $20.00 cleaning fee for all check-ins, which is non-refundable.
- There is a $10.00 key fee (non-refundable) for each additional or replacement key.
- There is a $10.00 lockout fee for any requests for lockout door openings.
- All transfers require a $150 non-refundable transfer fee and are subject to inspection of current room.
- A non-refundable pet fee of $150 per pet will be assessed.
- Guests are responsible for their visitors and children, to include financial responsibility for any damages.
- A minimum $100.00 pack-out fee will be charged for all pack-outs, and $25.00 per day storage fee will be charged for all stored items, if any.
- All room rates, fees, and other charges are immediately due and owing on their due date or when incurred without any prior notice or demand therefore.
- Guests must submit a $25 deposit per room for daily stays, and a $100 deposit for stays one-week or longer, at check-in, all or part of which may be returned only after guest’s check out and after management confirms guest’s complete compliance with the policies and obligations set forth herein and the room to be in clean and re-rentable condition.
Guests and Visitors
- Maximum occupancy in a studio suite or Jr one bedroom suite is two people, executive suite is three people, two bedroom executive suite is five people. Excessive occupants is cause for immediate “non-eligible” customer/check-out.
- All visitors of guests staying longer than 24 hours need to be registered with the office. All adults must supply a valid State/Government issued I.D.
- All visitors must be accompanied by a registered guest at all times.
- Liability Waiver: Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless owner and management from any and all damages, losses, claims, causes of action, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs) relating or related to, or otherwise arising out of, injury to any person or property occasioned wholly or in part by any act or omission of guest (or a visitor of guest).
- Guest acknowledges and agrees that her/she is solely responsible for any personal property, items, or effects (the “Personal Property”) stored within the room or on the property, including that belonging to (or within the possession, custody, or control of) the guest or visitor thereof, and further agrees that owner and management have no liability or responsibility for damage or theft thereof.
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless owner and management from any damage to, or loss of, any Personal Property stored within the room or on the property, including that belonging to (or within the possession, custody, or control of) the guest or any guest or visitor thereof.
- Guest agrees that (a) he/she is deemed to have abandoned, and waives all right, title, and interest to, any Personal Property left on the property or within the room after guest has vacated the room or management has secured possession of the room at the exclusion of guest, (b) owner and management may keep, sell or dispose of such Personal Property as it chooses without incurring any liability therefor, and (c) owner and management shall otherwise have a lien any such Personal Property as collateral to secure the guest’s obligations hereunder, giving owner and management all applicable rights and remedies at law (including but not limited to, the Uniform Commercial Code as adopted by the State in which the property is located) and equity.
Use, Maintenance, and Service
- Preventative maintenance is performed monthly; notice will be posted the day before. Entrance to rooms is mandatory.
- In case of emergency, management or maintenance may be required to enter your room immediately without prior notice.
- Should your room require any maintenance, please contact the office. Normally service is completed within 24 hours.
- Please close all doors and windows when operating your air conditioner or heater. Please turn A/C off when not home. Abusive and/or excessive utility consumption is grounds for requiring guest’s immediate “non-eligible” customer/check-out.
- Tampering with smoke detectors, fire alarms, or cable is prohibited and you will be charged for any service calls to repair and/or replace them.
- No alterations are allowed to the room. Any requests for reasonable accommodation must be submitted to the office for consideration.
- You agree to provide property management and/or maintenance entrance to your room at a reasonable time and for all reasonable purposes, including for preventative maintenance. Management and/or maintenance will provide 24 hour notice of entry to the room, except in case of emergency.
- Help keep the landscape beautiful, KEEP OFF THE GRASS!
- No guest may disturb or harass management or other guests of the property, and/or disrupt other guest’s occupation of another room of the property, and guest acknowledges that the hours of 10pm to 8am have been designated as “Quiet Hours” at the property, requiring noise be kept to a minimum.
- Guest acknowledges and agrees that he/she is responsible for any damage he/she causes to his/her room or the property.
Pools, Spas, Laundry Facilities and other common areas
- There is no swimming when the pool is closed – please review pool hours. Proper swimming attire is required, no cut offs, jeans, or t-shirts.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany persons under 18 while in the pool area. NO ONE under 18 is allowed in the spa at any time.
- Registered guests may be responsible for no more than two visitors and must accompany them at all times.
Courtesy Patrol and Parking
- Vehicles lacking current registration or parked illegally in a red zone or handicap space will be subject to towing at the owner’s expense.
- Vehicle repairs are not permitted anywhere on the property.
- Vehicles must be in good condition and cannot be stored. Vehicles that are in disrepair and/or not moved on a regular basis will be towed.
- Pet rules and fees apply whether or not the pet belongs to a registered guest, exists at check-in, or is housed thereafter.
- All pets must be secured on a lease outside of your room. Pets are not allowed in pool, spa, laundry or office areas. A failure to do so shall result in a $25.00 fee to the guest housing the pet in question. Use of pet-designated areas is encouraged.
- The maximum number of pets per room is either one dog and one cat, or two cats. Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, and large pets (as reasonably estimated by management) are not permitted.
- Pet owners are responsible for picking up after their pets both inside and outside the room. A failure to do so shall result in a $25.00 fee to the guest housing the pet in question.
- This is private property intended for use by registered guests.
- There is no illegal activity permitted at any time. Please notify the office if you notice any suspicious activity on property. Registered guests hereby acknowledge that it is a misdemeanor to commit or maintain a public nuisance as defined in NRS 202.450 or to allow any building or boat to be used for a public nuisance. Any person, who willfully refuses to remove such a nuisance when there is a legal duty to do so, is guilty of a misdemeanor. A public nuisance may be reported to the local sheriff’s department. A violation of a building, health or safety codes or regulations may be reported to the government entity in our local area such as the code enforcement division of the county/city government or the local health or building departments.
- This is private property: firearms are not permitted in public view and loitering is not allowed. Do not congregate on the stairways or balconies.
- Children under 14 yrs. old must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times. A 9 p.m. curfew exists for anyone under the age of 18.
- Walkways and decks must be clear of any personal property; bicycles, grills, etc. cannot be secured to the railings or any outside structure.
- Blankets and foil are not allowed in windows, and skateboards, roller blades, scooters, and bicycles are not permitted on any walkway, sidewalk or near parked vehicles.
- Clark County fire codes prohibit barbecuing except in the designated BBQ areas. No personal barbecues are allowed.
- Guests must wear shoes at all times when outside of their room.
- Guests acknowledge and agrees that management may run background checks on guests prior to check-in.
- Electronic keys are programmed only for the length of stay that a registered guest has paid for, and automatically deactivates upon expiration of the pre-paid length of stay. In order to ensure your electronic key remains activated, room rates must be paid on-time.
- Please immediately report to management any issues regarding the use of the electronic key to access your room.
- Guest acknowledges that the electronic key/lock system records a history of access to your room, which management maintains the right to review.
- All electronic keys for a room must be programmed at the same time, so each time one electronic key is reprogrammed, all electronic keys must be reprogrammed.
- Electronic keys are very sensitive to moisture, x-ray, and/or other E.M.P. outputs, and exposure to such could lead to malfunction.
Bed Bugs and Other Pests
- Guest acknowledges that management has inspected the room and confirmed that there is no visible bedbug infestation within the room.
- Guest acknowledges that all personal property, furniture, and other belongings that will be moved into the room are free of bedbugs.
- Guest acknowledges that bedbugs can be transferred to the room from another location, and as such, guest agrees to thoroughly inspect clothing, luggage, shoes and other personal belongings for signs of bedbugs after staying at another location (home, apartment, hotel, etc.), and to inspect the beds, bedding, and upholstered furniture within the room after any guests stay within the room.
- Guest acknowledges that bedbugs can rapidly reproduce, and therefore agrees to immediately report to management any perceived presence of bedbugs within the room.
- Guest must fully cooperate with any and all pest-control efforts to eradicate bed bugs and other pests, including chemical and (if necessary) heat treatments, which may require the guest to do any one or more of the following: (a) find alternative accommodations for an overnight heat treatment of the interior of the room (owner and management have no obligation to provide guest with alternative accommodations during heat treatments); (b) place all bedding, drapes, curtains, and small rugs in bags for transport to laundry or dry cleaners; (c) empty dressers, night stands and closets of all contents, and remove all items from the floor of the room; (d) bag and seal washables and non-washable items separately; (e) vacuum all floors, including inside closets, and the inside and outside of all furniture (including dressers, sofas, night stands, mattresses, box springs), and discard vacuum bags by promptly sealing them in plastic and discarding them in an appropriate receptacle outside the room; (f) wash and dry all washable bedding, drapes, clothing, etc. on the hottest water setting, and discard all items that cannot be sufficiently decontaminated of bedbugs; (g) move all furniture away from walls and toward the center of the room, leaving closets easily accessible.
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless owner and management from any damages, losses, claims, causes of action, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys fees and costs) relating or related to, or otherwise arising out of, any bedbug or pest infestation of the room, or that owner and management may incur as a result of the negligence of a guest or any visitor thereof.
- Guest agrees that owner and management are not liable or otherwise responsible for any injury or loss of personal property to the guest or any visitor thereof resulting from the presence or infestation of any bedbug or other pest, and guest agrees to have personal property insurance to cover such losses.
Mold & Mildew
- Guest acknowledges that management has inspected the room and confirmed that there is no visible presence of mold or mildew within the room.
- Guest acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for maintaining the climate and cleanliness of the room, and agrees to promptly remove any moisture or accumulation of liquid, to prevent the accumulation of mold and mildew within the room.
- Guest agrees not to block or cover any heating, ventilation or air conditioning ducts in the room.
- Guest agrees to immediately report to management: (a) any evidence of water leaks or accumulation of moisture in the room, or on the interior of any common areas on the property; (b) any evidence of mold or mildew that guest cannot remove with an appropriate household cleaner; (c) any failure or malfunctioning of the room’s heating, ventilation (including doors and windows), or air conditioning system.
- Guest agrees to be solely responsible for, and to indemnify and hold harmless owner and management from, any damages, losses, claims, causes of action, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys fees and costs) relating or related to, or otherwise arising out of, the presence of mold or mildew within the room during the time guest has paid for the occupation of, or is occupying, the room (whether or not the mold was existing before or after the room is occupied by guest).
- Guest agrees that owner and management are not liable or otherwise responsible for any injury, or loss of personal property belonging, to the guest or any guest thereof resulting from the presence of mold or mildew within the room (whether or not the mold was existing before or after the room is occupied by guest).
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted outside of a room and/or in any common area.
- Any notice required to be sent to guest, either by law or otherwise, shall be deemed to be delivered to guest if delivered in-person, or sent via first class mail, postage prepaid, to any address provided to management by guest, if any. If guest has not provided management with an address at which he or she can be reached, and that is different from the address of the property where the room exists, management and owner shall have no obligation to provide any notice of any kind to guest.
- Any right or remedy provided to owner and/or manager hereunder are in addition to, and not at the exclusion of, the rights and remedies afforded owner and management at law or equity.
- These policies shall be enforced pursuant to the laws of the State in which the property is located, and guest agrees that the appropriate venue for litigating any dispute hereunder shall be within the courts having subject matter jurisdiction over the dispute.
- If any policy herein shall be deemed void or unenforceable, the remaining policies shall remain in full force and effect.